Why rent a Mailbox?
- Package Acceptance from private carriers: UPS, FedEx, DHL, Courier
- Vacation Hold. Enjoy your travels knowing your mail is safe.
- Email Notification when tracked packages arrive.
Keep your home address private.
- Professional: your business is not linked to your residence
- Private: Google maps sees our building, not your home
- Secure: A secure building prevents mail theft
- Convenient: receive packages when away from home
- Consistent: when you expand, your address doesn’t change
- Carriers: address vs. PO Box means you receive UPS, FedEx and DHL in addition to mail
- Service: mail forwarding, hold and other business services
- Speed: package notification by email
- Personal attention: why queue at the Post office? We’re here for you
Who uses alternate addresses?
- Small businesses
- Home-based businesses
- Internet shoppers/sellers
- Frequent travelers
- Live-aboards in our marine environment
How do I know my mail privacy will be secure?
We are an authorized Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA) and have been for over a decade. In addition, we are a USPS Approved Shipper. The U.S. Post Office closely monitors mail-receiving agents to make sure there is the same level of mail privacy as there is in the U.S. Post Office itself. These measures ensure that your mail will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism and that your privacy is protected and enforced under strict mail privacy laws.
A one-time $15.00 non-refundable set up fee is required for new boxholders.
|Size||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|Personal 3×5||$63.00 ($21/mo)||$108.00 ($18/mo)||$180.00 ($15/mo)|
|Business 5×6||$72.00 ($24/mo)||$126.00 ($21/mo)||$216.00 ($18/mo)|